Monday, January 21, 2008



Well, I’m finally doing it…I’m starting my own blog, a blog about a life full of excitement, beauty, creativity, flow, fun, order and disorder, comfort, pleasure, hobbies, fusion and infusion, joy, the list can go on and on… (I know it sounds a little Martha Stewart-ish, except, I look better:). For the moment. Or so I was told.)
The bottom line is: generate something beautiful, plant a tree, redecorate your home, paint your walls a daring color, be bold, be playful, embrace your inner creativity, get inspired, do something for the soul, life is too short, you know. Wait, don’t you dare going away just yet. I know, it sounds trite and boring, but be patient, there are some more practical, some more down-to-earth stories waiting to be told, namely, my personal (and my husband’s for that matter) quest for finding the home of our dreams! (Quite thrilling, yet, quite frustrating undertaking!) I’ll be taking you all the way with me. I’ll be talking real estate agents, real estate markets, interest rates, offers, negotiations, closings….and all that jazz. No, no, no, I’m not a connoisseur, nor I’m trying to become one, not at all, I’m just an ordinary gal who is ready to buy her first home, and happens to enjoy interior design a little bit too much, that’s all. In other words, you will be able to experience with me the whole thing: finding the right house, sealing the deal, moving in, constructing, remodeling, demolishing and building, budgeting, shopping for the right stuff, being in distress and being at ease, and last, but by no means least, decorating, or to be more accurate, having fun and creating splendor! I can’t wait! And I consider this to be the key reason, the main motivator for starting this blog! I sincerely hope that you guys will enjoy this as much as I do! I promise you, I’ll do my best not to bore you much.

P.S. Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated. (After all I’m an absolute novice at this.)

No comments: