Monday, February 4, 2008

My Moroccan Theme Party







I love theme parties, they are so much fun. I love planning them, buying stuff for them and tying the whole idea together. But the most thrilling part is organizing a theme party on a budget.
I threw my husband a fab Moroccan B-day party a couple of years ago. That was the first theme party I’d ever organized, so I was a little nervous. Besides, I didn’t want to spend a lot of money.
The bash was a big success, the Moroccan food I cooked was delicious (it vanished in a heartbeat), I had such a good time setting up the party, and my final budget (not including food and beverages), was merely $125. Yeah, gimme five. (Having a couple of friends around while making the finishing touches before the guests arrive could be extremely helpful! Thank you Danielka and Emsi, love ya!)
And now, with no further ado: my Moroccan feast…

2 comments:

J said...

Was that your work? Very nice. Didn't know you were into theme parties.

Jer

Rakhi Khatun said...

Excellent items from you, man. I've be mindful your stuff prior to and you are just extremely excellent. I really like what you have obtained here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which during which you say it. You're making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to stay it wise. I can not wait to learn far more from you. That is actually a wonderful site. Get more info Moroccan Theme Party Decoration Service